Visiting Nurse Association of Pottstown & Vicinity has been providing unrivaled home health care to individuals and families since 1917. The organization began with a group of nurses to help the ill in Pottstown. This pioneering group relied solely on the simple nursing care methods known in the early 1900s. Today, our staff uses the most advanced medical technologies to bring a variety of health care services to clients that help patients stay healthy, safe, and home. We are one of a select few free-standing VNA’s remaining in Pennsylvania.
VNA of Pottstown & Vicinity is an independent, voluntary, nonprofit home health organization registered in Pennsylvania. All services are available without regard to race, religion, creed, color, age, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual preference, lifestyle, socioeconomic status, veteran’s status or handicap.
- 1963 E. High St. Pottstown, PA 19464
Phone: 1.855.The.VNAs (1-855-843-8627)
Fax: (610) 327-5701
- No. of Employees:
- Board Chairperson:
- Lisa Lightcap
- Executive Officers:
- Lucille D. Gough, President & CEO
Sue Keddie, Director
- Services Areas:
- Bucks, Chester, Lehigh, Northampton and Montgomery counties
- Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP)
- Pennsylvania Home Care Association
- Visiting Nurse Associations of the Mid-Atlantic
- United Way of Chester County
- United Way of the Boyertown Area
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey
- United Way of Greater Lehigh Valley
- Tri-County Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Tri-County Community Network, Chester County C5 Collaborative
The Mission of our family of companies is to provide home and community-based health care related services with a focus on helping individuals achieve a level of physical and emotional well-being and independence in their home of choice. Within the financial constraints of our organization, we will provide care to patients without regard for their ability to pay.